- What Data Do We Collect From You?
- How Do We Collect Your Data?
- What Are Cookies?
- How Can You Disable and Delete Cookies?
- Do We Use Analytics?
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- What About Your Social Media?
- How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
- How Do We Secure and Protect Your Data?
- What Countries Do We Store Your Data In?
- Who Do We Share Your Data With?
- What Are Your Rights?
- Contacting Us About Your Rights
- Uploading Media to Our Website/Shared Documents
- Children’s Privacy
- California Residents’ Rights
- EU/EEA Residents’ Rights
- Third Party Websites’ Privacy Policies
- Contact Us
- Change of Control
1. Thank you for visiting https://makingavideomarketer.com, the website of Ame Proietti LLC (“we,” “us” or “our“).
(2) What Data Do We Collect From You?
3. The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
a) information that you enter when you register with our website, such as your email address;
b) information you provide to us directly. This includes your username, password and entity related email address in connection with our registration process and the maintenance of your account with us which allows you to use our Services;
c) information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
d) information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
e) information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details;
f) information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
g) information that you enter while using the services on our website;
h) information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
i) information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details;
j) information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts; and
k) information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata.
4. When you visit or leave our Services (including some plugins and our cookies or similar technology on the sites of others), we receive the URL of both the site you came from and the one you go to and the time of your visit. We also get information about your network and device (e.g., IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ons, device identifier and features, cookie IDs and/or ISP, or your mobile carrier). If you use our Services from a mobile device, that device will send us data about your location based on your phone settings. We will ask you to opt-in before we use GPS or other tools to identify your precise location.
5. When visitors leave comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
(3) How Do We Collect Your Data?
7. We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our Services. Some examples are when you:
a) create an account on our website;
b) register for, view or participate in an online webcast event provided by us;
c) make an online or in-store purchase from us;
d) upload or import digital image files to our in-store or online photo services;
e) request customer service or contact us;
f) submit a testimonial, rating or review, or other user-generated content that may be posted on the site;
g) participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey; or
h) otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
(4) What Are Cookies?
9. Specifically, a cookie contains an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies we use may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
(5) How Can You Disable and Delete Cookies?
10. You can easily disable (refuse to accept) new cookies and also delete old cookies.
11. Most browsers allow you to disable cookies. For example:
a) in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”
b) in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
c) in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
12. You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. For example:
a) in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
b) in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
c) in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
13. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of our website. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use all the features on our website.
14. Similarly, deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of our websites.
(6) Do We Use Analytics?
15. Yes. We use Google Analytics on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, to track users as they navigate the website, enable the use of a shopping cart on the website, improve the website’s usability, analyze the use of the website, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website, and personalize the website for each user.
(7) How Do We Use Your Data?
a) administering our website and business;
b) personalizing our website for you;
c) enabling your use of the services available on our website;
d) sending you goods purchased through our website;
e) supplying services purchased through our website;
f) sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
g) sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
h) sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
i) sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
j) dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
k) keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
l) verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service); and
m) other uses.
19. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
(8) What About Your Social Media?
20. We may offer you the opportunity to engage with our content on or through third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications. When you engage with our content this way, you may allow us to have access to certain information associated with your social media account, (e.g. name, username, e-mail address, photos) in accordance with your social media privacy settings to deliver the content or as part of the operation of the website, plug-in or application. We may use this information to confirm your identity and to personalize your experience on our website or mobile app and on the third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications.
(9) How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
21. For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
22. If you leave a comment on our website, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
(10) How Do We Secure and Protect Your Data?
23. We take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
24. This site uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This encrypts any personal information you enter into registration forms hosted on our website. The encryption process protects your information, by scrambling it before it is sent to us from your computer.
25. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
26. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
27. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
28. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
29. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
30. Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. Please keep this password confidential.
(11) What Countries Do We Store Your Data In?
31. We process and store data in the United States and in other locations for back-up and recovery purposes or to enable us to offer you certain services. Depending on where you are located, the other jurisdictions where we store data may not have data protection laws that provide an equivalent level of protection to the laws in your home country or jurisdiction. By using the website, you are consenting to the transfer and processing of your personal information in jurisdictions outside of your home country or jurisdiction.
(12) Who Do We Share Your Data With?
32. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
33. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
34. While we do share data with third-party service providers, we do not sell your personal information. We share this data with services providers who offer shipping, payment processing, marketing and analytics, cloud storage, and operational support services.
35. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
36. From time to time we use certain trusted third parties (for example, providers of customer support and IT services) for the business purposes of helping us provide, improve, protect, and promote our Services. These third parties may access your information to perform tasks on our behalf, and we’ll remain responsible for their handling of your information per our instructions.
37. Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
39. We may disclose your personal information:
a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
c) in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
d) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(13) What Are Your Rights?
40. You have important legal rights in relation to your personal information.
(a) Right to Control Use of Your Data
41. You have the right to make certain choices about whether and how we use your data.
42. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
43. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
44. If you do not want to receive email communications from us about our own or third-party products and services that may be of interest to you, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our emails.
45. You can also request to be added to our Do-Not-Call list, and/or our Do-Not-Mail list by contacting us as described in the Contact Us section below. Please be sure to provide your exact name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and the list or lists you would like to be included on (Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not- Mail).
46. Even if you opt-out of email marketing or choose to be placed on one of these lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods regarding your use of our Website, your orders or your account, or for similar transactional or administrative reasons.
47. You may also request deactivation of your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the address below and requesting account deactivation.
48. Please note that your personal information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated.
(b) Right to Access Your Data
50. If you need help accessing your information related to a service provided by a third party, we will assist you by referring you to the third party. Please contact us via the “Contact Us” section below.
51. You can ask us for a copy of personal data you provided to us or that we’ve collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting it, the types of sources we got it from, and types of third parties we’ve shared it with.
52. We reserve the right to withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
(c) Right to Rectify Your Data
53. We take reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access or update your personal information, including contact or account information, in the following ways:
a) if you have created an account on our website, log into your account. Once you do, you will be able to enter and update your own contact information and payment information, as well as contact information for recipients you have designated (if applicable); or
54. We will make changes you request, or we will provide an explanation of what actions we will be able to take with regard to the request for rectification.
(d) Right to Erasure of Your Data
55. You have the right to request that we erase some of your personal information, under certain conditions.
56. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
57. Please note that your personal information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated.
(e) Right to Information about Processing of Your Data
58. You have the right to be provided information about how we process your personal information.
(f) Right to Object to Processing of Your Data
59. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
60. Depending on the processing activity, you can request that we stop or limit processing of your personal data.
(g) Right to Data Portability
61. You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
(14) Contacting Us About Your Rights
62. If you would like to submit a data access request, request that your personal data be deleted, or object to the processing of your personal data, please email us at email@example.com.
63. If you wish to change your name, e-mail address, password, and/or communication preferences after you have registered, you can access your account in the Website.
64. You may also request these changes by writing to the address below.
Ame Proietti LLC
701 S Humphrey Ave.
Oak Park IL
(15) Uploading Media to Our Website/Shared Documents
65. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
66. From time to time we may use Shared Documents (defined below) in the course of developing and delivering Services and/or Content to you, and we may invite you to join a Shared Document to facilitate our collaboration and co-operation on developing Services and/or Content. By your acceptance of such invitations you expressly consent to the sharing of any information you provide in a Shared Document and understand that a Shared Document cannot guarantee the same level of privacy and security as your own computer network.
67. “Shared Documents” refers to all cloud-based documents, videos or other media which are shared between you and us during the course of our development and delivery of the Services and/or Content to you.
(16) Children’s Privacy
68. We are committed to protecting children’s online privacy. Our website is a general audience website not geared towards children. In order to protect the privacy of children, our website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 without prior parental consent. Please contact us via the “Contact Us” section of this policy if you believe we may have collected information from your child and we will work to delete it.
69. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of consent established by the data protection law of their applicable country. We do not knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. The Services are not directed to anyone under the age of consent established by the data protection law of their applicable country. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of consent established by the data protection law of their applicable country, we will take all reasonable steps to erase such information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may possess any information provided by or pertaining to a child, please contact us.
(17) California Residents’ Rights
70. If you are a user of our website and reside in California you may request, once a year and free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (if any) for their own marketing purposes. See the Contact Us section for how to make this request.
71. However, we do not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes without your express consent, so you can prevent the type of sharing by withholding consent.
72. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) also provides you as a California resident with several additional rights:
a) The right to request we provide you with:
i. The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
ii. The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information;
iii. The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
iv. The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and
v. The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
b) The right to request we delete the personal information we have collected from you, with some exceptions.
c) The right to tell companies not to sell your personal information. Please note, however, we do not sell personal information to third parties.
d) The right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights.
73. You can exercise these rights by contacting us in any of the ways provided in the Contact Us section.
(18) EU/EEA Residents’ Rights
74. Users of our Services who are in the European Union or European Economic Area may possess additional rights pertaining to processing and retention of personally identifiable information. If you are such a user and you request: 1) a copy of personal identifiable information, or; 2) correction or deletion of personal identifiable information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please be advised that the personal identifiable information in our possession is limited to the content you have provided to us.
(19) Third Party Websites’ Privacy Policies
75. Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
76. While you are visiting or using the website, you may be presented with an opportunity to purchase third party products or services. These products and services are offered and supplied by independent companies. If you click on one of the presented offers, you will be redirected to the site of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the offer will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party.
(20) Contact Us
79. You can also reach us by physical mail at the following address:
Ame Proietti LLC
701 S Humphrey Ave.
Oak Park IL
(22) Change of Control